DIN Rail Mounting Energy Meter Box
|FOB Price:||US $10-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DIN-BOX-168
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Single-phase
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Energy Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: CALIN
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Prepayment Meter, Reactive Energy Meter, Multi-rate Watt-hour Meters, Maximum Demand Meter
- Theory: Static Meter
- Measured Signal: Pulse Peak
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
- Communication Type: PLC
- Specification: IEC 62053-21
1. General Descriptions
Model DIN-BOX-168 box (hereafter referred as Tbox) is a multifunction metering solution composed of meter Box, Measurement & Control Unit (MCU), Data Concentrator (DC) and User Interface Unit (UIU). Each Tbox can access the farend servers via GPRS, so that the administrators can remotely operate Tboxes and read all the meters' energy consumption information. It can help utility companies to largely improve the management efficiency of their power grids, and reduce the management cost. For users, UIUs installed in their homes could achieve energy consumption data from box via RS485 communication, and display to users, so that it is not only convenient for them to read data, but also avoid disruption of energy measurement. Thus, this is a complete metering box solution which combines measurement, use and management of energy.
The box is composed of PC (polycarbonate) cover and ABS base, with performance of reliable insulation, high strength, good flaming resistance, anticorrosion, antiaging and lifetime of over 10 years. It could be widely used in housing construction or civil power grids transformation, with features of multiple combinations of different metering units, easy installation, hidden cable connection and safe operation.
|Total threephase maximum current: 256A. Max current of one singlephase meter: 80A.|
|1) In the three phases, phases A, B & C respectively use yellow, green and red connection cable, the neutral line uses black or blue cable, and the ground line uses yellow and green cable.|
2) The cables for internal meters shall be at least BV16mm2 cooper cables.
3) The communication cables should be coppercore twistedpair cables with cross section no less than 0.7mm2.
4) The general cable for each phase shall be copper cable of at least BV50mm2.
Meter box with PC cover and ABS base.
|1) Tensile strength: ≥35Mpa|
2) Bending strength: ≥65Mpa
3) Distortion temperature: ≥100ºC
4) Flame retardant rating: V0
5) Dielectric strength: ≥12 KV/mm
6) Impact strength: Charpy impact strength≥20kJ/m2
7) Sealing performance: With the performance of waterproof, dustproof and prevent the small animal into the meter box.
|1) Maximum temperature: 55ºC (Average temperature ≤35ºC within 24 hours)|
2) Average temperature of the hottest month: 35ºC
3) Minimum temperature:10ºC
|1) Daily average relative humidity ≤ 95%|
2) Daily average water vapor pressure ≤ 2.2kpa
3) Monthly average relative humidity ≤ 90%
4) Monthly average water vapor pressure ≤ 1.8kPa
|7||Lifetime||The expected life time of meter box ≥ 20years|
|8||Class of pollution||≤ Class 2|
2.3. Operation Principles
A single set of meter box is made of 1 Box, 12 MCUs, 1 DC and 12 UIUs. The box supplies power to the MCUs, DC and UIUs. The MCUs are used for energy measurement, the UIUs for display of energy and electrical parameters, while the DC for reading & transmitting data from MCUs and communicating with the Server. Communication between MCUs and DC is by RS485, between UIUs and DC is by RS485, while between DC and Master Station System is by GPRS.
When the administrators need to read the meter data, below steps should be taken:
1) The administrators send data reading command from the browser interface;
2) The Server will receive the command and send to the DC via GPRS communication;
3) The DC transmits the command to the MCUs and collects the data;
4) The DC sends the data to the browser interface;
5) The data will be saved in the database during this process.
Users can input some codes on the UIUs' keyboards to check and view their energy consumption data. The displayed data are stored in the UIUs, and the DC will keep sending and upgrading the latest energy consumption data to the UIUs.
2.4. Installation Size
3. Components & Parameters
3.1. List of Components
Table 3.1 List of Components
Name of Components
Meter Holding Rack
To hold the MCUs firmly.
To lock the meter box
RS485 Connection Block
To provide RS485 communication ports to UIUs
Cover Opening Detector
To detect the opening of meter box cover
To output power to the users' homes
Vertical Installation Bars
To be installed vertically in the backside of meter box, for fixing the meter box onto the pole or wall.
To be installed horizontally in the backside of meter box, for fixing the meter box onto the pole.
To be installed in the backside of meter box, used for fixing the meter box onto the pole.
To input power from threephase power grid.
Neutral Line Terminals
Threephase input neutral line terminals and output neutral line terminals.
To fix the cables, avoid cables' shaking and prevent water dropping into box from cable entrances.
User Interface Unit (UIU)
To be installed in user's homes for users to check the energy consumption information.