Meter Reading Optical Reader Optical Probe IEC ANSI Standard Magnetical Holding Reading and Writing
|FOB Price:||US $10-30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $10-30/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAOP
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Electric Meter with Optical Port
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Energy Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Prepayment Meter, Reactive Energy Meter, Multi-rate Watt-hour Meters, Maximum Demand Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Continuous Wave
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
With smart metering, it is primarily meant to read, to communicate and to monitor the consumption data, for example from electricity meters, gas meters, water meters, heat meters via PSTN, GSM, GPRS, PLC & LAN economically and environmentally "intelligent".
There is a trend of more and more leading energy companies showing that local display of the consumption data and a remote transmission are optimal and extremely fast solutions.
The optical probe for meter reading is an interface for a bidirectional data exchange between a meter such as power meter, gas meter, heat meter, water meter etc. and periphery device such as and a handheld via infrared optical waves.
The optical reading head is manufactured in accordance with the standard IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107) and is compatible with all consumption meters that support this European standard.
Our optical probe has on one end a four-wire cable without any connector, which can be connected to a peripheral device or a plug. There is a fix mounted magnetic ring on the other end of the optical reading head, which will be docked on your counter. The output of the optical probeis based on serial connection standard RS-485.
Please note that additional, specific software is necessary to exchange data between the consumption meter and your peripheral device.
Of course, we can customize the optical probe to your individual needs.
1) Connector: Without Connector
2) infrared filter against external light influences
3) Dimensions (Ø x H): appr. 32 x 26 mm
4) Magnetical holding force: > 15 N
5) Casing material : ABS
6) Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4,5 mm, four-wire cable LAPP GERMANY
7) Weight: approx. 90 gr
a) Standard: IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107)
b) Power supply: 7-13 Volt
c) Consumed current: approx. 15 mA
d) Signal level: RS-485
e) Bit rate: 19200 bit/s
f) Wavelength: 880nm
g) Echofilter: yes